|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our OEM automotive client based in Essex are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team.
- Lead feasibility and design process
- Deliver feasibility status, hard points plan, feasibility assessments and summary
- Lead benchmark of technical solution applicable to the project
- In charge of the CAD design and development of highly complex components as parts and assemblies
- Lead technical communication within Design and non-Design departments
- Check and assess proposal data from Engineering and suppliers
- Ensure feasibility and appropriate geometry to meet the functional targets and attributes
- Support process improvement in terms of CAD data timing and quality
- Embrace collaboration in cross-project development teams
- Lead the documentation and archiving of created CAD data
- Develop product presentations using the develop CAD data
This role does not meet the Home Office Shortage Occupation list criteria, therefore all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.