|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - ICEM Surf|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Surface Designer to join their Surface Design Component team.
The Surface Design department is responsible for delivering the digital models of designed surfaces to engineering throughout the development process (from concept all the way to serial production). The department consists of four groups: concept, components, exterior and interior. At the component group, they are working with complex details such as lights, wheels and grills as well as accessories and graphics.
- Developing component surface models primarily lamps and wheels.
- Main input will be sketches and rough alias models combined with technical input from our studio engineers.
- Class A modelling of lights, grills and wheels
- Ensuring that the digital models are built according to client standard
- ICEM Surf or Alias
- Concept modelling experience is a merit but not required
- Self-going surface designer with experience from automotive
- Understand the technical prerequisites of cars
- Experience from exterior light modelling is a merit
- Structured digital modelling with low math and theoretical intersection
- Basic CATIA V5 knowledge is a merit (model check)
- A good sense of shape, a structured way of working, an ability to build models with class-A quality.
- Structured with an eye for details
- Patient with a positive attitude
- Self-driven, result oriented and flexible.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)