|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Visualisation Artist to join their team.
About the assignment:
As a Design Visualisation Artist you will work closely with the designers. Helping them with visualising their designs and by that bringing the process forward. The digital images, VR and realtime work you produce will be used for design decisions and internal marketing on a daily basis.
- Experience from realtime visualisation, VR/AR work and high end CG-image production, preferably from automotive and design.
- Background is from university, technical college or similar
- Professional skills in VRED and preferably Deltagen/3dexcite
- Maya and/or 3ds Max in combination with Vray is an advantage
- Good skills in post-production software such as After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop
- Digital visionary with a nothing-is-impossible attitude
- Good cooperation and communication skills with the ability to create strong and trustful relationships
- Highly driven and result focused, and find motivation and energy by creating magic together with the team and clients