|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Warwickshire is looking for a Design Communications Designer to join their team.
- Support all aspects of Design Communications which includes Product Launches, Retail and all aspects of customer interface.
- Support requests for Motor Show with images and liaise with C&M, Interior & Exterior Designers to satisfy the Brief from Marketing, PR and the Design Production Studio Director. Improve visuals to propose layouts for the Show Stands.
- Showcars/Comms cars. Liaise between Design, Programme, Marketing and Service Workshops. Visualise model specifications.
- Competitor benchmarking for Product Launches, Motor Shows, Launch Events, Brochures & Configurator and also Dealerships. Provide visual presentations.
- Support Manager with image requests for Launch events. Provide Design visuals for out facing customers/Agencies to ensure the Design Guidelines for the Brand.
- Detailed liaison with Interior / Exterior Designers, C&M, Sales and Marketing, PR and External Agencies will ensure effective communication to achieve Design requirements.
- Digital – Configurator. Request the Design Intent/Release and Design documents and attend the product correctness meetings with the Agency - to include input from C&M, Interior & Exterior Designers to confirm Design content. Continue to progress Visual Improvements from external design agencies..
- Imagery – Brochure, Dealer kits etc. Support Manager to provide Design input and presentations for out facing customers/Agencies.
- Assist with the Heights and Angles Design Brief, working with the Interior/Exterior Designers for approval by the relevant Design team and Design Directors.
- Support for all aspects of aesthetics for the Retail Spaces, Customer zones, Dealer Books, Virtual experience, SVO Retail environments, working with the Design and Retail Experience teams. Protect for a consistent Design message but at the same time protecting each Brand Identity.
- Share best practice and Lessons Learned with the Design team and external departments.
- Flexibility to carry out work on different project activities dependant on business needs.
- Support with visuals required by Design for Marketing Events, PR and Presentations.
- Create Design Process visuals.
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- Relevant design degree demonstrating excellent creative and presentation skills including Advanced use of Photoshop software.
- Ability to use internet resources appropriately.
- A good understanding of product and automotive design combined with good aesthetic judgement, colour vision and colour perception.
- Ability to plan and undertake projects to a strict deadline.
- Knowledge of automotive products and customer requirements with a high degree of competitor awareness.
- Ability to adjust to changing design, feasibility and cost requirements.
- Self motivated, meticulous, conscientious, tenacious and enthusiastic.
- Good communication skills and the ability to relate to all levels of staff and management and be a team player.
- The position is required to work at the main Studios or at other sites around the world if necessary.
This role does not meet the Home Office Shortage Occupation list criteria, therefore all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.