This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Start Date||January 2020|
Our automotive OEM client based in Sweden are looking for a Product Design Quality Specialist to join their team.
Working with Design Quality, you are an active link between Product Design, Engineering and Manufacturing departments. You will work cross projects from initial benchmarks and target settings through to industrialisation. You will be responsible for Design Quality assessment and reviews on complete car level as well as on part level. You will provide support to the design department regarding technical constraints and opportunities as well as input regarding Design execution best practices within your area.
The role also means that you are representing design department in a cross-functional team, being the window person to their China Operations. They are looking for a person with a strong interest and sense for Automotive Design and digital surface quality. You will work mostly interior.
- Minimum 10 years Automotive experience with relevant experience. Recommended background: experienced Digital Modeler or Design Quality.
- Strong understanding of shape and digital surface quality.
- Strong understanding of Design execution best practice, and how to achieve it.
- Strong ability to assess Design Quality through physical models and Digital models (Alias, ICEM, Catia, VRED).
- Very strong drive, can manage conflicts
- Need to be able to appreciate and help developing relevant processes
- Need to be able to assess and review Design Quality on production and pre-production parts
- Good understanding of customer needs and overall vehicle target setting
- A good knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times
- Travel will be required
Software and IT:
- Office, one or more of Alias, ICEM or Catia, Teamcenter, VRED