|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - ICEM Surf|
|Start Date||January 2020|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for an Expert Exterior Lighting Surface Designer to their exterior light team. They are looking for a new surface design consultant, a patient and devoted class A surface designer who finds the excitement and challenge in modelling complex shapes to harmonic perfection. As an exterior light surface designer, you need to be intrigued by and always strive for more knowledge about the latest lightning technology. You should be active and find creative solutions while implementing complex technology in the exterior light design of tomorrow.
- Deliver design approved DSM models to Engineering
- Class A surface design of exterior lights, grills and wheels among other
- Quality check of surface models
- ICEM Surf or Alias
- Structured modelling methodology with low math and theoretical intersection
- Ability to deliver the right level of detail to the right time according to the clients standard
- At least ten years of class A modelling in the automotive industry
- Good technical understanding with high interest in light design
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- CATIA V5
- Structured with an eye for details
- Patient with a positive attitude
- Self-driven, result oriented and flexible.