This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Designer|
|Start Date||January 2020|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Graphical UI Designer to join their team.
In this role, you are responsible for designing market-leading graphics for the User Interfaces. Considering the whole scope of UX/UI you are to challenge old conventions when it comes to in-screen- graphics for the automotive industry without sacrificing clarity, readability or safety.
You will work within the HMI Design department. The team consisting of Interaction Designers, Graphic Designers and Prototype developers. You will work in close collaboration with the Interior team and Component Design team. You will also have close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Create world class graphics based on the customers’ expectation and the brands values
- Assist in developing the clients system
- Conceptualise your ideas in deliverable material with exceptional attention to detail and structure
- Make sure Graphics are aligned with all technical constrains and regulations
- Help making the HMI Design department’s vision as visual as possible
- Help merge the HMI Design process with Interior and Component Design processes
- MFA/BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent education
- 2-5 years of relevant experience within the field
- Proven track record with a strong portfolio
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Experience from producing Visual Guidelines/Design Systems
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
- Experience of working in Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with Editorial Design/Layout and Typography is a plus
- Experience from 3D models for graphics is a plus
- Automotive experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Good English, spoken and written skills
- Driver’s license
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.