|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - ICEM Surf|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Surface Designer to join their Interior Class-A Surfacing team.
- Develop interior surface models in the late phases of the design process.
- Main input will be sketches, rough alias models from designers and scan data from clay models combined with technical input from studio engineers
- Excellent ICEM Surf skills
- A good sense of form, ability to build models with class-A quality and a “nothing is impossible attitude” is required.
- Self-going, top of the line modeller with at least 6 years of experience from class-A modelling within the automotive business.
- Technical prerequisites of cars, and experience from both interior and exterior modelling is a merit
- Good verbal skills in English