|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||East Anglia, UK|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Designer|
|Start Date||January 2020|
Our OEM client in East Anglia are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team. You will be working together with Chief Engineer HMI and the Principal UX designer, and will be responsible for delivering the UX (User Experience) design and the Human Factor testing for future sports cars.
- Creating personas and story-boards
- Delivering UX concepts for the cluster ad touchscreens
- Delivering UX specifications and cascade requirements to the SW supplier
- Creating quick prototypes for evaluation
- Creating human factor processes and create user testing to evaluate our concept or create a benchmark database
- Managing suppliers which support the UI work
- Evaluating the correct implementation of the UX specifications by the SW supplier
- Collaborating with Graphic designers, motion designers, the rapid-prototyping team, the engineering team, design studio team, marketing and other teams in order to deliver not only a well functioning system, but also a world leading fantastic user experience.
In order to support the UX approval process, you will need to present your user interaction proposal to the stakeholders for approval and support the preparation of Design Boards for the review with the clients executives.
Qualifications and Experience (Essential & Desirable criteria):
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree and experience in User Experience design / Human Factor Specialist (Cognitive ergonomics)
- Strong and Proven experience as a User Experience designer / Human Factor Specialist
- Experience in software such as Sketch, Principle, Visio and Adobe Suite
- Good presentation skills
- Capability to manage UX suppliers and cascade requirements to the SW suppliers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.