|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||East Anglia, UK|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Designer|
|Start Date||January 2020|
Our OEM client in East Anglia are looking for an experienced Lead HMI UI Digital Designer to join their team. Working together with Chief Engineer HMI and the Creative UI/ motion design expert, you will be responsible to deliver the UI (user Interface) design for future sports cars.
You will need to collaborate with User Experience designers, motion designers, the engineering team, design studio team, marketing and other teams in order to deliver not only a well functioning system, but also a world leading fantastic user experience.
In order to support the UI approval process, you will need to present your design proposal to the stakeholders for approval and support the preparation of Design Boards for the review with the clients executives.
- Delivering UI concepts for the cluster ad touchscreens
- Mentoring youngest UI designers
- cascade clearly your requirements to the motion design and rapid-prototyping team
- Delivering production UI files to the supplier (organised layers and file naming)
- Motion graphics
- managing suppliers which support our UI work
Qualifications and Experience (Essential & Desirable criteria):
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in User Interaction design / Graphic designStrong and Proven experience as a graphic designer
- Experience in software such as Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to create a UI strategy via mood boards and strategise a design proposal
- Capability to manage creative UI suppliers and SW suppliers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills