This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for Senior Interior Studio Engineers to join their team.
- Helping realising design themes from sketch into production
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering within your area
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate and drive compromises between engineering and design
- Help setting up design models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
- Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge
- Extensive relevant Automotive experience
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leader skills
- Very good Catia experience
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role
- Technical university or equivalent, solid working experience from automotive industry is required
- Extensive automotive product concept and component design experience on aesthetic sensitive environments
- An understanding of the design and validation processes for vehicle components and systems
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times
- Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
- Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities