This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our Automotive OEM client based in Warwickshire is looking a Data Cubing Engineer to join their team.
- Software - Catia V5/Teamcenter
- Proven Catia V5 capability demonstrated by recent delivery
- Data management and Tracker creation and maintenance demonstrated experiences
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your own workload
- People skills to work independently or as part of a group
- Communication skills to interact with different departments inside the business
- PC Literate - Power Point, Excel, Word etc. (Essential)
- Engineering related degree preferred
- Working experience at similar environment at automotive sector, Design or Engineering departments.
- Knowledge in Catia V6/Enovia is desirable.
- Ability to understand programme activities within client cycle plan principles.
- Ability to think creatively to solve issues.
- Time management.
- Capability to improve current processes within the department to standardise internal activities.