|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
|Salary||£35.10 - 61.50 per hour|
Our Team has developed a web-based software tool for designing and testing light sequences. The tool allows for real time manipulation of lighting parameters and synchronized playback across various light fixtures and displays using web sockets and light hardware. The tool is fully functional but requires considered UX/UI design and further software
development to build a solid modular platform with extensibility in mind. You will be tasked with creating a coherent user experience across the tool, by revisiting what already has been built, advancing the user interface to allow for additional features, as well as designing the visual UI components to support future scalability and a simple WYSIWYG user
manual. You will be working closely with the product owner and software team focusing on the interface design with state-of-the art usability and a user experience that enables very quick onboarding of the tool.
• B.Sc. or Masters in Interaction Design
• Strong portfolio with software interface design
• Minimum of 3 years working experience within UX/UI
• Experience with cloud software tools
• Experience collaborating with software developers
• Able to create pixel-perfect assets and specifications for UI integration
• Proficient with Sketch/ Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Ability to understand and analyze requirements from management
• English, spoken and written
• Familiarity with coding
• Experience with node-based interfaces
• Adobe After Effects
• Autodesk VRED
Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills, independent and confident as well as a good team player. Creative and innovative but structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills. Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
The assignment should be carried out primarily at our premises in Lindholmen.