This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a VRED Visualisation Artist to join their design team.
You will work cross projects and be responsible for delivering CGI material to the rest of the organisation aswell as keeping VRED-data updated with the latest 3D and C&M input. You will work close with exterior, interior, UX and C&M for digital material creation. You must have a good understanding and knowledge of virtual material, design and shape. You will also be part of developing methods and processes within the visualization/CGI field.
- Strong portfolio, containing work produced with VRED as main tool
- Proven track record / CV with references
- Experience from automotive business needed
- Good at Post production.
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- Have material knowledge/understanding.
Software and IT:
- Need to have very good knowledge of VRED and ability to produce very high visual quality CGI with VRED as a tool.
Additional tools that you may use are.:
- After effects
- HDR Lightstudio
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written.
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organised and mindful of time management.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a sometimes stressful and demanding environment.