This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Polygon Modeller their concept modelling team.
As a Polygon Modeller, you will work closely together with the Colour & Material Design Team and the Interior Design Team to explore ways and methods of creating node based patterns and shapes. You should always strive for more knowledge about the latest methods and be willing to try new methods.
- Deliver parametric patterns and 3D models
- Educate and support team members and Designers in Grasshopper
- Rhino Grasshopper
- Experience in polygon modelling tool such as Blender/Maya/Alias SubD
- Ability to deliver the right level of detail to the right time according to the clients standards
- At least four years in the automotive industry
- Good technical understanding with high interest in pattern design.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- CATIA V5
- Structured with an eye for details
- Patient with a positive attitude
- Self-driven, result oriented and flexible.
*You must have experience with Grasshopper to be considered for this role*