|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our client based in Warwickshire is looking for a Senior HV Electrical Design Engineer to work on HV Electrical component and system design within the Propulsion team.
Key outputs will be:
- Define the HV battery component strategy in support of the overall battery strategy.
- Define the technical solution to fulfil the strategy.
- Define detailed technical requirements for the HV battery system including key interfaces, diagnostics, safety and service requirements.
- Document benchmark systems and establish futured competitive needs.
- Document an appropriate HV system validation plan.
- Produce concept design solutions using CAD.
- Product detail design solutions using CAD
- Support drafting resource producing detail CAD drawings
- Write detailed specifications for ought in components.
- Help author and document appropriate engineering standards for the battery HV solution.
- Establish suppliers and resource needs to deliver the technical solution.
- Prepare plans - estimating timing and budget for HV System technical work packages.
- Assess component and service providers.
- Track and report delivery progress.
Skills & experience required:
- A degree or equivalent level qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience in design and delivery of automotive HV battery solutions to launch/ production
- Experience designing HV systems with an astute understanding of typical safety and design guidelines
- Ability to communicate successfully across all levels of the business.
- Ability to work strongly in a team and inclusive environment.
- Familiarity with typical software coding tools and software validation tools.