|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a UX Researcher to partner with UX designers to shape great user experiences across digital experiences.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about transportation and how it’s evolution can impact peoples lives for good.
- Recognise that communicating research and insights is as important as doing it.
- Always choose clear and concise over clever and wordy to channel your point.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
What you’ll do:
- Define, plan, and conduct user research.
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams. Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice.
Who you are:
- You must have 3+ years in a research role at a consumer-focused company.
- You must have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field.
- You must have broad experience of qualitative research methods
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research.