|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
What you’ll do
You will lead UX Concept development in new and strategic areas. You will collaborate with other design disciplines within the Vision team, departments within the Design organization and strategic groups. You will work within the UX organization on strategy and planning. You will be part of a team that needs to advocate for the user, create delightful early concepts with cohesive user experience with a high quality of craft throughout the entire user journey.
You and your skills
- We are looking for an experienced designer with 8+ years of experience who has worked inmulti-disciplinary teams before.
- You must be a great interaction designer, solid visual designer and understand research methodologies.
- Experience and passion for strategic and visionary design is at the core leading the company towards user centric products and services.
- You will have experience from designing user applications with a platform and system mindset.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering design on time and contributing to a high performing product.
- You will have experience managing stakeholders from different organizations.
- Automotive experience is required.
- Great visualization, presentation and storyboarding skills as well as light prototyping and animation skills in tools like Adobe CS, Figma and similar are preferred.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to own a vehicle during one of most innovative times in the transport industry. They are looking to redefine all aspects of the car eco-system including ownership, autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, sustainability and online shopping. User Experience as a discipline is a key part of their strategy and a newly formed UX organization will help gather insights about our user's and redefine and elevate the users experience of their products and Services.