|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Senior Exterior Lighting Studio Engineer to join their team.
- Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
- Very deep Lamp technology, engineering and legal requirement knowledge
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leader skills
- Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience within your area
- An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
- Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities