This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Visualisation Artist to join the technical visualisation team.
The Technical Visualisation team within Design Operations is looking for a new consultant to be part of the daily operations of creating a digital car dataset which for a basis for digital visualisation assets.
We are looking for a candidate that has the ability to utilise 3D models from PLM system, build up interior and exterior visualisation models adding surface materials to build a complete digital car dataset to be used creating high quality images, animations and movies for end customer purposes. You will work closely with project managers, expert engineers, design managers and designers to build up and visual signoff visualisation model.
- Post Senior High School Industrial Design / Technical Design / Game System Developer or adequate work experience within automotive design visualisation development
- -Advanced software skills in Deltagen, Catia and Teamcenter.
- Software skills in Maya or Blender is a bonus.
- Good understanding of real-time visualisation software like Vred.
- Fluent in English.
A big bonus if you also:
- Know how to model soft parts and details in Maya or Blender.
- Know how to optimise models to low poly models to be used for 3D and XR experiences.
- Is a tech-guru and knows how computers, systems, networks and VR-stuff works.
- Know scripting in Python.
- A ”nothing is impossible” attitude
- Good cooperation and communication skills.
- Highly driven and result focused.
- Motivated and engaging.