|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Colour & Materials|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Junior Colour and Materials Designer to join their team.
Educational Background:Textile Design, Fashion Design, Transportation Interior Design, Product Design Industrial Design
Level of education:Kandidat / Bachelor
- Ability to create new innovative Color & Material Design proposals.
- Understanding of material development in collaboration with Design engineers and material developers.
- Support the Senior design manager to create the Color & Material Design for a specific program in the in creative phase, from conceptualizing and communicating design ideas up till developing for production
- Development of new Design ideas
- Collecting inspiration/materials/samples and creating moodboards
- Design trend research and benchmark
- Preparation of tasteful presentations
- Good presentation skills.
- Fast understanding of complexity and ability to deal with different topics ant the same time
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Package, Powerpoint, Adobe Package (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)