|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Professional Services - Buyer|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Buyer to join their Exterior System team.
Are you a fast learning and flexible person who wants to work in a high technology area of Automotive, the Exterior parts.
You will be part of the Exterior System team with global buyers and you will be responsible to secure running projects and day to day business. The group belongs to Exterior Purchasing and work with components such as Bumper system and Accessories.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Act as main contact for commercial issues towards the suppliers base for running production
- Negotiate commercial and time consequences at suppliers connected to design changes in vehicle projects incl establish agreements
- Lead price negotiations, during program phase as well as running production changes
- Participate in cross functional teams within Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing
- Drive continuous improvement activities within purchasing and suppliers
- Support yearly commercial negotiations with the objective to reduce cost and price for the area
- Administration work involves transactions, updating price files, reporting of performance
- Work toward individual targets
- Carry out market test analysis and benchmarking studies
- Economical alt. Technical education at University or likewise
- Able to plan and drive your own work and deliver result in time
- Skills in negotiation and really enjoys to negotiate
- Good skills in communication, especially in English
- Motivated by identifying/enabling/creating new solutions and new business opportunities in this area
- Strong and creative problem solving skills are needed
- Target oriented and enjoys challenges, likes doing business and wants to win.
- Good skills in team cooperation
- Confident to take on a project leader role in cross functional teams
- High integrity
- Experience of working as buyer or likewise
- Experience working as engineering project leader at R&D
***Please note that this position is affected by the new “Swedish Economic Employer Concept” which came into force January 1st 2021. In order to apply for this role you will need to register to pay tax in Sweden. We can discuss this situation with you further upon application, but you will not be able to work as a freelancer paying taxes in your home country (except Sweden) for this position.***