|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Brand Product (Vehicle) Manager to join their team.
The Brand Product team is looking for people who can dream, create and lead.Partnered up with the entire Marketing & Communications team, as well as regions and markets, to lead the marketing work for consumer product lines – both vehicle and digital.
The team of brand product experts solves business challenges by co-creating effective marketing strategies to meet business objectives. Ensures an optimised marketing mix and consistent brand messaging throughout the various stages of a product’s lifecycle – across regions and markets.
In the Brand Product team, you are the driving force for executing the brand vision, positioning and the strategy for telling, in daring ways, purpose driven stories for the vehicle line you own. The ideal candidate is a team player with an inclusive, collaborative leadership style and will have product marketing, digital marketing and communications experience. Having a power of initiative as well as demonstrating a strong business acumen and commercial intuition.
What you will do/Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams throughout the product lifecycle across Marketing & Communication including regions and markets as well as other key organizations.
- Role model a very strong culture of collaboration both within the team and with other key stakeholders. Partnering up with our regions and key markets to understand the market needs and product performance will be an integrated component of your work.
- Work closely with all Marketing & Communication functions – and also with a wide range of key functions such as Product Strategy, Retail, Business Operations, Design, Consumer Experience to define, develop and lead initiatives that move the needle for both our business and our brand.
- Collaborate with Brand Strategy and Creative Strategy on product positioning, messaging and key product content and own the consistency across all customer touch points.
- Leverage data-driven insights and track product performance to develop actionable recommendations for Brand Product strategies throughout the product lifecycle.
- Be the passionate champion of your product line who is always missed when not participating in a meeting.
- Must be curious, have a passion for excellence and the ability to ask the right questions
- Passion for customers and cars with deep product knowledge of both our products and relevant competitors.
- Can see the big picture as well as execute on operational level.
- Strong business judgment; with the strategic and analytical skills required to synthesize and articulate issues with clarity and the ability to debate and make clear recommendations.
- Service minded and an excellent team player who is, able to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships in a high-paced environment.
- Experience in managing products within a large and diverse region spread geographically with different cultural outlooks.
- Comfortable navigating in a complex, matrixed organization.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success from Business Development, Strategy, Brand Product Management or similar roles with a strong focus on commercial topics with a global impact.
- Experience from project management and strategy in a global set-up.
- Proven entrepreneurial mind and a sense for creating commercial opportunities.
- Experience of working with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; thrives in highly collaborative projects, effective in building consensus, can handle high stakes decisions with ease and having the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Very strong storytelling and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
- Experience from global commercial areas such as pricing, sales and business development.
- International working experience from US, Asia or a large European markets.
- MSc in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar, with top results and abroad exchange/ credits.
- Fluent in English.
General Main tasks
- Coordinate and manage project resources
- Provide support to team members
- Participate in and follow-up important meetings and workshops
- Act as SPOC towards sponsor
- Support sponsor with tasks related to the project
- Alignment with interfaces
- Responsible to manage project within time, quality and scope
- Responsible to highlight risks to Sponsor and Steering Committee
- Responsible to report progress to Sponsor and Steering Committee
- Responsible to secure adequate conditions for project team
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage complex projects including several markets and across multiple functions
- In-depth experience from digital marketing, preferable from the automotive industry
- Very good understanding of complex and global organisations
- Very good understanding of business models and commercial models
- In-depth experience from automotive industry
- Excellent communication & reporting skills
- Experience of working close to Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and high stress tolerance level
- Fluent in English
- Basic understanding of Financial and Accounting processes
- Broad experience within marketing, sales and customer service
- Experience from managing creative and technical agencies
- Experience from managing national sales companies
***Please note that this position is affected by the new “Swedish Economic Employer Concept” which came into force January 1st 2021. In order to apply for this role you will need to register to pay tax in Sweden. We can discuss this situation with you further upon application, but you will not be able to work as a freelancer paying taxes in your home country (except Sweden) for this position.***