|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Central London, UK|
|Start Date||February 2021|
Our OEM client based in London are looking for a candidate to support Passive Safety Performance Planning & Testing.
- Crash test performance planning reports and material
- Test request / test analysis reports
- Benchmark database management & reports
- Design review reports
- Process improvement tool development
- Good working knowledge of EuroNCAP & European regulation passive safety protocols
- Perform, analysis and countermeasure development for full vehicle crash test, sled testing and component testing
- Creating component target and specifications for new protocols
- Attending industry working group meetings and creating material & proposals to share internally
- Cross functional and cross cultural working between global groups at all stages of the development process
- Attention to detail with an interest for process improvement and new methodologies/software applications.
- Organised and capable of effectively prioritising and completing tasks within short deadlines
- Proactive approach to work, ability to work on own initiative
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally & internationally when/if required
- Ability to work from home during COVID restrictions
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physics related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office , DIADEM
- Knowledge of CAE , databases (MS Access or SQL) and VBA macro development is a plus
- Knowledge of safety restraints systems, body engineering or electrical architecture and systems (i.e. eCall, ACU) is a plus.